View Single Post
Old 09.09.2009, 11:32 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
Bad news:

Sonic Youth and Matador are totally bummed to announce that guitarist Lee Ranaldo has fractured his left wrist -- requiring the band to reschedule portions of their upcoming west coast tour to the following new dates:

Mon Jan 04 - Tucson, AZ - Rialto Theater
Tue Jan 05 - Phoenix, AZ - Marquee Theater
Thu Jan 07 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
Fri Jan 08 - Pomona, CA - Fox Theater
Sat Jan 09 - Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern

Tickets for the original dates will be honored or, if necessary, refunds will be made available at the point of purchase.

Two of the band’s planned Fall appearances will NOT be rescheduled, however – September 26 in Santa Barbara and October 4 at The Austin City Limits Festival. Refunds for the Santa Barbara performance will be available at the point of purchase

Lee fractured his wrist while playing tennis, no minor injury for a guitarist, writer, and visual artist. Please join us in wishing him a quick and thorough recovery.

Bad news for Lee, good news for me! I didn't have the money or the time for the LA show so I was going to have so make some sacrifices, January is perfect for me

but on the real, that sucks, whenever I fall riding dirt bikes or skateboards or in general I keep my wrists safe as I can, I am paranoid to break them and fuck up my guitar playing like Marty McFly..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|