View Single Post
Old 07.11.2007, 09:24 AM   #95
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
in defense of the skinny bitches, i can't help the fact that i am quite thin naturally and no matter how much or what i eat i can't seem to weigh anything over about 125 lbs, however due to my lifestyle which has gotten a little crazy my weight is beginning to escalate into karl lagerfeld's wet dream (right now i am about 109 lbs which is categorized as being unhealthy.)

i don't know exactly why women are so preoccupied with being thin, starving themselves and whatnot. men would rather have something to hold onto rather than having to worry about whether their girlfriend will snap in two when they have sex.

cankers!!! -- unhealthy weight is no good. i'm going to put on my dad suit & say:

eat more! what "lifestyle" is that-- a junkie? fine if you're naturally thin but bag of bones is not good for you.

you need recipes or what?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|