View Single Post
Old 09.13.2017, 11:42 AM   #3036
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Nah, I really don't like gang-ups or insult volleys. I don't like being on the receiving end of internet bashing and I don't like serving it up either. You can believe whatever you want to believe, but that's the truth. Sometimes I get pissed, and name-call and blow up, but it always leaves me feeling shitty.

Nothing that has ever happened in this board has anything to do with any "insecurity" of mine caused by you. Again, believe what you want, but that's way off the mark, and just makes me even more inclined to think that you have no interest in actually discussing anything.

come on! tesla brought a lot of good laughs. why so serious?

i was hoping for more info on the drugging of our füh... commander chief i mean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I agree. Now can we please talk about the real issues? Trump is being covertly drugged by deep state actors.

Explains a hell of a lot, I have to admit.

Deep state operatives are putting sedatives in President Trump’s food and drink to make him more pliable and disoriented, according to multiple White House sources.

Insiders close to Trump noticed his slurred speech and sleepiness over the past several months, which are strikingly similar to changes observed in former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan, both of whom were sedated.

https://www.infowars.com/deep-state-...p-sources-say/

this. is journalistic gold.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|