View Single Post
Old 09.12.2017, 09:01 AM   #3025
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
^ You mean this video? Yeah, I puked my breakfast.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...11779331690496

----

RS isn't a troll. And never mind the hypocrisy or even factual inaccuracies. He's mean-spirited. That's all.

Yes, I really think that's enough of a condemnation. As that great bumper sticker reads: I'd rather have a bleeding heart than no heart at all.

----

I'm pissed at the celebrities who have demonstrated a commitment to humanitarian causes and have otherwise revealed themselves to be people of character--like Tom Hanks or George Clooney.

They sometimes get asked if they'd ever run for an office, and they are flattered but answer that they are unqualified and don't know enough to perform the job properly.

That was a good answer. A few years ago.

If Kid Rock even knows how many senators come from each state, I'll eat a cowboy hat.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|