View Single Post
Old 12.14.2009, 03:43 PM   #21
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
I met him once shortly after 9/11 occurred, he was supposed to do a a duo set with Kim but it ended up being with Jim O'Rourke... talked to him briefly after his set outside, it was a very brief as he was then ushered in to do some sort of college paper interview er something of the sort... i didn't get the impression at all that he was a jerk or egotistical he was rather approachable despite some very young girl maybe 17 or 18 whole was "gaga" and star struck by him and ran up and kissed him on the cheek... rather ridiculus and inbetween all of that another kid around the same age urged him to sign his washing machine t-shirt... so i guess thurston is often in a compromised situation, can't imagine always being personable with the chance of those type of situations arising.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|