View Single Post
Old 02.08.2024, 04:44 PM   #8
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
wow, that looks very cool. Unfortunately not all houses in Holland look like that

This reminds me of the Arlington Theater in Santa Barbara, CA. Don't think I've ever seen a concert there, but I did see a few movies there. It appears as if you're on a town square in Mexico (I guess), including a starry sky in the ceiling.

The Olympia in Paris was always high on my bucketlist, it's one of the most legendary concert venues in Europe. But then I went there some 10-15 years ago and it was a bit of a letdown. It's nowadays actually next door to the original venue I think, but it looks not classic at all on the inside. The concert was great though.

Don't have many venues on my bucket list anymore, perhaps Great American Music Hall and Bottom Of The Hill, both in San Fransisco, because I just love those names. Very slim chance I'll ever go there though

Well, nowadays not that many houses in Holland look like that

Yeah, if I was ever in San Fransico and a band I wanted to see was playing there, I'd like to go to Great American Music Hall.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|