View Single Post
Old 01.07.2017, 11:51 PM   #23
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
My entire Mayan Calendar Judgement Day Salvation was a thesis on Manson. I have already explain clearly. What you need to do is read the ritual of the scapegoat in Leviticus 16:6-10 and that's it. There's nothing else to explain.

What I do need to explain to you is good neutral evil alignments for characters in dungeons and dragons.

Every character hero or villian in myth or history has an ethical alignment on a specific Astral plane. People usually fear their alignment will change within a lifetime but it's rare, that's the idea of interdimensional travel

Chaotic Good
Lawful Good

Chaotic Neutral
Lawful Neutral

Chaotic Evil
Lawful Evil

Studying Helter Skelter I tried to place all the characters in their ethical alignments and realize D&D is missing something.

Cowardly Good
Cowardly Neutral
Cowardly Evil

Helter Skelter D&D alignments would be:
Beatles - Lawful Good
Manson - Chaotic Good
Polanski - Cowardly Evil
Brian Wilson - Cowardly Good

Polanski Creating Rosemary's Baby a Masterpiece of Satanica is Apocalyptically Dangerous for Cowardly Evil because he hid behind a now collapsing concept of 'Freedom of Speech' that actually allows some of the worst sins in the Bible: Don't take the Lord's name in vain (10 Commandments)
And 'He who Blasphemes against the Holy Spirit hath never forgiveness, and is in danger of Eternal Damnation (Christ)

You get it now?
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|