View Single Post
Old 05.23.2015, 08:45 AM   #46675
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
I think this started to go to odd direction after Severin started defense himself after Genteelīs comment. I think the original issue was is Severin good critic or not. And because Genteel, I & Soup were thinking he might not, this seemed to be very narcissist insult to him. I think there is nobody whoīs asked him to stop writing in SYG. Hey really, if he wants to become a critic what he cares about what somebodies saying in SYG? I still thinks he might not be a good critic, but there are really bad critics already in the music magazines etc.

And I havenīt been in any gang ever in SYG. I very rare even read Severians posts, because we have very different music taste mostly. The reason of my comment is that he generalises seventies music when remembering there only the Who, Beefheart, Stooges, Bowie, Zeppelin, Floyd & some after `76 stuff. If he really want to become a good critic, I think he should listen much more seventies & sixties music. But that just my opinion, I can believe there are critics who knows only 1990-2010 music.

And what I think honestly is great in Severian is his enthusiasm of music. I love also the music I listen passionately. I think itīs not bad think if this kind of thing will be more in SYG. And you cynical bastards who think I am naive, you can kiss my ass.

i think you misunderstood the expression "gang up", but language barriers aside, that's a good answer
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|