View Single Post
Old 05.22.2015, 06:03 PM   #46665
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You must be very disappointed by everything you've ever read, then.

I'm kinda getting that want your posts to read like experimental research reports, yes? Just hard numbers? Death to nuance, subtlety, etc. Just write the bare minimum, but do so while also reading your mind and catering to your opinion of what counts?

Maybe you should be a statistician. They tend to be excellent reporters, and very efficient writers.

But they're terrible creative writers, and even worse improv partners... can't do adlibs for shit. Oh, and you're more likely to get an "original thought" from an oyster.

Also- you seem to be on quite a tight schedule to be so infuriated by "excruciatingly endless babble." A good way to avoid wasting valuable time, and not contributing jack shit to anything is to NOT whine and complain and "YELL" and kick and stomp and throw temper tantrums... y'know?

I really don't understand why the Internet Asshole is still a thing in 2015. Must be a scavenger. Or possibly a parasite that feeds off of the shit we talk when we forget that we're not in high school anymore.

You're better than this SoupNazi.

This is an egregious misreading of what I said and a truly warped vision of the relation between depth and length. But you're kinda right in the sense that I should know better: never to engage proves once again to be the best policy.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|