View Single Post
Old 06.18.2010, 11:10 PM   #320
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
England looked so lifeless today, as if they didn't really want to be there. I really have the impression that there's something fundamentally wrong in the squad. Bad atmosphere, discontent, Terry fucking someone's wife, something like that.... read all about it in The Sun and News of the World next week!

Predictably, the UK media are going mental about it. Not without good reason, really. Drawing against a lesser side is one thing (it happens) but you're right, they were completely lifeless. Capello refuses to let Gerrard play behind Rooney while appearing to not want Joe Cole anywhere near the pitch, despite the fact that A) he chose him for the squad and B) he's probably England's most creative player. Right now, Maradona seems to have a better grip on reality than Capello appears to. Something radical is gonna have to change if they want to beat Slovenia, and even if they do qualify out of the group stage, I can't see them getting any further than the first knockout stage.

One thing's for sure though, if the don't qualify (and I really think that's a distinct possibility now) Capello and the team will be absolutely crucified once they get back to the UK.

EDIT: That youtube thing is classic. Rooney's getting slaughtered by the media for that too.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|