View Single Post
Old 08.29.2011, 10:11 AM   #48
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
i've often remarked how utterly obvious it is to me now that had i continued at school and gone to uni i would have done nothing but fuck about and smoke weed until i dropped out.

of course, after a few years living on your own in real poverty, your attitude changes and now if i was to go i would be studying and telling the partiers to stfu and gtfo.

really, for people who have never been separated from their parents, uni must be like daycare. people who fundamentally don't understand what looking after yourself means. what not having money so not eating actually means. how do you expect people like this to appreciate uni? no wonder half of them just fuck about and abuse it.

some of these people have never before been in a situation where mummy and daddy weren't there with their warm home, money, food, washing machine, etc.