View Single Post
Old 05.04.2012, 07:04 AM   #4
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i find it hard to imagine that this article will have much affect on anything, the guys who run that place aren't going to start booking popular acts, and people only go there if they are interested in whatever particular weird music is playing there that night. What I find weird is that Italian Vogue named it Britain's coolest venue, how the hell did that happen?

I think I know why that may have happened. Constantino Della Gherardesca occasionally writes for Vogue Italia, as well as the Italian version of Vice, and is a sort of well known TV figure in Italy. He's also a massive fan of underground music.

Check out the profile picture on his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Costa...ca/33554104076
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|