View Single Post
Old 04.12.2010, 08:08 PM   #15
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
1st job (@)15, Wendy's - mostly on registers (drive-thru).

[moved to Guam]

worked at Wendy's again off the bat. It was owned and staffed by all Palauan (Palau natives) and they thought it was amusing to watch the American do all the work. Some good times their either way, but moved on...

worked at a beautiful golf course Mangilao Golf Course as "guest relations". when I wasn't roaming surrounding jungles, finding caves, etc., I was driving around the course interacting with the guest, 99% were Japanese. Met my wife there.

then, Dominos pizza as delivery. I left the golf course for this for the money. I worked night time, delivery and by far this was the most gratifying and fun job I've ever had. I still miss it. got fired because they wouldn't give me leave for honeymoon.

in between, worked random shit from staffing agencies: assembling office furniture; promotions stuff, like Budweiser at parties, cereal at groceries, etc.

then held two jobs together: worked in pre-press at print company (p/t). Got introduced to graphic design there. Meanwhile worked at a Pretzelmaker, twisting pretzels in a mall. Eventually the print co. hired me full time.

[moved back to the States]

worked at a variety of printing companies, ad agencies, sign companies (4 different total), eventually created my own design co. (7 yrs. ago)... still doing it (as we speak)

My mom, a Nurse (pre-op, I believe) / my dad, military-Coast Guard.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|