View Single Post
Old 08.15.2007, 09:19 PM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
seriously! i mean, not only did he work with gastr del sol (who is better than sonic youth)........... he has made solo albums that are better than sonic youth member's solo albums and better than most of sonic youth's actual material!

the whole jim thing was so weird. it was like "yeah, he's producing us now!" "no, now he's in the band!" "he's not with us anymore..." what the fuck happened there? so weird.

anyway, i'm making your type right now, and i'll mail it this tuesday for sure along with a batch of other people's stuff.. goddamn post office.. there's some fat greasy dude there who's like 60 with long hair and zits and his breath stinks and he has the kind of breath that you can be 5 feet away from him and you smell his breath like it's RIGHT THERE, an inch from you.. it's so overwhelming..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|