Thread: poverty thread
View Single Post
Old 04.07.2014, 06:37 PM   #8
foreverasskiss
Banned

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
everything is cheap if you don't eat much. lunch and then v8 juice at night but that shit doesn't last. rents easy.

goodwill and the salvation army is hip now and the scavengers that work there steal all the good shit so, i get what i can or shop at flunky wal-mart for lame ass shirts. i like expense shoes and levi jeans so i invest a lot in those about twice a year.

if you don't mine being a free loader there's always friends and family. you just have to be nice and trustworthy. everything else can be found cheaply if you have credit.

you pretty much have anything you want but still be poor. ha, or your parents can move out the house after it's paid off and give it to you.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|