Thread: poverty thread
View Single Post
Old 04.07.2014, 02:20 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
the druid doesnt like me and i dont like him. i called him on trying to get people to stop taking heart medication and fluoride with a calm patient inquiry asking him to demonstrate the scientific evidence backing his claims. i also asked for evidence that cancer was a conspiracy created by doctors. he didnt respond.

also he has tried to have sex with me multiple times and got quite aggressive demanding it tbh.

i am seriously not making any of this up.

oh, i believe you. find a crone of the woods then or something ha ha ha.

eh, there are no saints. but some people know what herbs are good that grow where you live. that guy sounds like a dolt though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
he's a self described druid and metallica fan who makes the devil horns a lot and his taste in heavy metal is basically frozen at like 1994 and doesnt go beyond that.

hahahaha nuke this fucking country now please.

why!! ireland makes great fucking butter-- full of good nutrients. sure, you're the protestant appendix, but i don't want to fukushima my butter. kerrygold ftw (i'm sure there's better by some artisanal churner but they don't sell that here).

anyway here's a link to a quick google find. looks very non-metallica, and it's made for your climate.

http://www.theherbgarden.ie
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|