View Single Post
Old 01.25.2017, 10:27 AM   #48
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
Why are you guys fundraising for bjork's vespertine album when my brother Martin has the surround sound DVD on his entertainment shelfs in his living room? Get over it!

Hey I get it man — you're punny and quippy and stuff. But maybe once in a while you could just either contribute to a conversation (one that isn't about Ween), or not bother. In other words: say something or say nothing. Eh? Just a thought.

Now, clearly you don't give a shit about this, because you didn't watch the video or anything, but I'd be remiss if I failed to point out the inaccuracy of your analogy. We're not backing something that's already been made, or that is readily available. We're backing a project that is actually new. The film will be a definitive document — the "complete" story of SWANS (though... what happens when if and when story continues, I don't know). This has never been done before, and the need for such a document, not just for diehards but for the world at large. A lot of people still don't know about SWANS, even after their successful revival.

So... that's why.

Duh.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|