View Single Post
Old 05.08.2016, 10:24 PM   #11
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I went to download it on Amazon MP3 using a gift card they billed my debit before I could enter it.. fuck one click I even had that shit turned off!! Fuck them I called those soulless fucks in the Philippines got that shit refunded. I aint finna pay twice for no album even new Radiohead....

So now I got to wait a few days for my refund to process to get the new album because I went full George Costanza on em!

But you have a gift card. You don't have to wait for shit. Just buy it with your gift card now. Why do you have to wait for your credit card to be reimbursed to use your gift card?

And if you had one-click turned off, then it's almost certainly your fault.

But Amazon absolutely sucks.

If you're buying music online, use iTunes. Or if you have some issue with big corporations blah blah, use bandcamp or buy through the band website. Amazon is a terrible company. They pour out sub par software and hardware constantly, but that's all just to distract you from the fact that they are almost exclusively in the business of brand building and dominating as many markets as they can. They don't give a shit about the user experience or the quality of their apps or devices. That's not where they make their money. They make bank from being Fucking EVERYWHERE. They're in the business of omnipresence, and that is all.

I worked for them for a sec. It was really disappointing. They don't give a shit about literature, music, programming, software, customers or anything other than doing MORE of everything. They're goddamn awful.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|