View Single Post
Old 09.21.2009, 04:20 PM   #29
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I agree, there are people that think being sexually outrageous is cool. I am not one of them. This is simply the place where my mind hovers and a strong aspect of my humor. It's been this way since I was very little. Seriously, we have home videos of me at the age of four and five running around shouting 'penis!' and then 'Ouch! My penis!' when I felt like my penis wasn't getting enough attention. I found a poetry book that my class made in 3rd grade, where our teacher gave us various topical poetry assignments throughout the year and then later collected them in one book. One type of poetry we all had to try out was the limerick. The topic was world leaders. Everyone did a limerick about one U.S. president or another. I did mine on Satan. I've come to accept who I am and embrace it. Now it's your turn to embrace me.

And, all of that said, many people care about how hard I'd fuck a 12 year-old. You know why? Because on the internet we all share one boner. The internet is a place for men (note: no women) to aggregate and get off. With this task so righteous and important to us, we instinctively help our brothers get off as well. You help your brother and at the next turn he helps you. It's a community thing. With one big communal boner.

You see that bunker buster swa(y)'s got in his pants? It's his and mine. So if I get off on coked up kids, so does he on some level. You're saying you don't? Well, following the line of logic, you know what that means. You've got no boner.

Now please. Just hold me.

oh my lanta thats funny!
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|