View Single Post
Old 05.22.2013, 04:20 AM   #50
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
When you say "abusive," do you mean physical abuse? If my unwillingness to label Thurston a villain based on one side of a story reminds you of someone who condones wife beating, then let me help you out:

When a husband or wife participates in extramarital sex/romance, it is often very simply a case of selfish cheating and a betrayal of his/her partner. But sometimes, there is more to the story, as previously discussed in this thread.

Wife beating, on the other hand, is NEVER excusable and is despicable under any circumstances. I'm sorry you can't differentiate between the two.

Let me ask you this: You are obviously open to the possibility that Thurston is a cheating dirt bag (and you should be, because it is entirely possible). But why won't you consider the possibility that Kim is not being entirely truthful? Why the double standard?

I did mean abusive both in the physical and psychological sense of the word and I have also used yours and sway's attitudes on this thread as examples of the sort of sceptical scrutiny a woman who has been mistreated in a relationship often has to put up with, particularly from other males around her. You are both trying to find a fault in her statements to the press, when we are talking about someone who has been very private about her own personal life for years and years, so I don’t understand why she shouldn’t tell it straight now. I don't get why you both continue to doubt that she's been cheated on. And yes, there is more to the story, probably, but who said there isn’t?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|