View Single Post
Old 05.20.2013, 08:15 AM   #41
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
No, I just like seeing adults behave like adults. I.e....no putting all their personal business out there for the masses.

You seem to have more of an issue with Kim Gordon giving an interview than you do about Thurston Moore screwing another woman behind his wife of 25+ years' back. It's fucking bizarre. But hey, as long as Thurston signs a few records for the fans, it's cool, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I'm not trying to defend Thurston for cheating as much as I am enforcing the fact that his business is not of ours. And I've yet to hear him mention personally that he cheated...just for the record. It's possible I've missed it though as I've not been following interviews too closely.

I've yet to hear it too. So what? What are you expecting? People who have cheated often deny it to their immediate social circle - so what's Thurston going to say? Fuck all. How "badass" of him though...
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|