View Single Post
Old 01.07.2013, 09:11 AM   #39
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I am very excited. Great slate of games this past weekend. Wild card and the first divisional round (next week) are my favorite football weekends of the year.

Did you see the JOY in Arian Foster's face when he got that last first down to ice the game against the Bengals? awesome to see. 140 yards against a tough tough D. The Bengals are gonna be very good for years to come. The Bulls on parade messed up the Bengals Offense though. If it wasn't for that pick-6 by Schaub (who worries me as he looks like he may be injured and they are not telling us. he is missing the ooomph on his throws he had a month ago,) the game would have been a blow out. The Texans SHOULD have won that game like 32-6.

The Pack did what the Pack does. Aaron Rodgers is a great QB. Jennthebenn roots for Minnesota I think, so she must have been upset.

Yesterday's games were great too. I hate the Colts, so fuck them and good one to the Ravens. (andrew luck is the real deal though)
I have always liked the Ravens and Ed Reed is one of my all-time fave players. It was great to watch ray Lewis go to town.

The Redskins looked like they had the game in hand early, but the Seahawks adjust on defense better than almost anyone. Monster game for the hawks. Their rook QB is a FREAk, did you see him haul ass sprinting to go and make blocks for Marshawn "The Monster" Lynch? I always like the chaotic way Lynch runs the ball. he hurts defenders.

RGIII getting hurt again really cost the skins. If he or the skins are not careful RGIII may not last more than one or two more seasons.

Now, the real test begins. Tom Brady and Bill "win by all means, including cheating" Bellicheck have had 2 weeks to prepare for the Texans. Field Goals are not gonna do it against the Pats. I yelled at Kubiak to go for it on 4th down a couple of times. You gotta play to win. You see the Pack , go for it early, while ahead, on 4th down and just drive a stake through the hearts of Minnesota? That is ho you play to win KUBIAK!!!!!