View Single Post
Old 02.20.2011, 05:24 PM   #112
alphi
bad moon rising

alphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's assesalphi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnypaul
The same people are selling various Black Sessions CDs. To judge by the discussions on other forums they're almost certainly bootlegs and CDRs to boot. Be interesting to know if they're pre-FM sources though.

Are you sure ?

I've came across several people who owned those kind of CD from eBay. It's funny to see people who bought the same CD having different track listing. Some had missing tracks, others were into is the right order, and sometimes filled by tracks with other session. Of course this is not specified in the tracklisting, as the back tracklisting only reflects the information on France Inter's website.
I must also say that some of them are MP3 sourced, so I would not rely at all on the quality of those CD.
alphi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|