View Single Post
Old 11.01.2016, 06:39 PM   #228
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I just went to Dinosaur Jr in Brussels, at a last moment decision. It was good, but like many have said already, the voices are so buried in the mix these days that they are hardly hearable. Both J and Lou didn't look too good either. Normally Lou is all happy and talkative, this time not and he looked like he had lost a lot of weight compared to when I saw him last time about half a year ago (when he did a solo tour).
Best tunes were the noodles that J was doing in between the actual songs

Best moment during the support set was probably when I slapped a guy in the face (but not hard) who was continuously being a total dickhead and completely stoned or drunk or whatever. Then his gf started bitching at me and then they got kicked out

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|