Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 04.27.2020, 02:55 AM   #486
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
I'm resisting the urge to buy both of these Extinction Arias now, and plan on doing so on May 1st, when Bandcamp is once again waving its fees in favor of the artists.
I ordered a bunch of stuff from several artists during the last Bandcamp promotion, two orders haven't arrived yet, from FACS and Constellation Records. By no means I'm blaming these artists/labels. There's a statement on the Constellation Records site that reads:
"Please note that due to covid-19 measures, your LP/CD order will not ship until a) public health measures allow our warehouse employees to safely return to work (in Montréal, Canada); b) shipping will not put undue strain on essential services in your destination country/region; c) we feel confident you'll reliably receive your order in a timely fashion once we've sent it out."

Which is bullshit because Constellation Records is and has always been an essential service to me, who cares about medicines and shit, give me my Matana Roberts dammit

Seriously now, expect some delays in your bandcamp shipments which of course shouldn't hold you down from ordering

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|