View Single Post
Old 10.27.2008, 07:22 PM   #60
[Sandbag]
100%

[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i've always been put off listening to the holy bible because the thing that people always mention about this album is the lyrics, nobody ever says a word about the music, thank you glice for confirming my suspicions that people never talk about the music because it is shit.
i was never a member of the nail varnish and eyeliner club and i think i can live with out some lyrics about a man who wished he was an anorexic teenage girl.

lets face facts, richie edwards was probably a paedo who got chucked of a bridge by some toddler's dad.

no. you just don't like them.
i could make up a few words like that to describe yr favourite album and still, it'd be just an opinion.

theyre not great, but its a good album
[Sandbag] is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|