View Single Post
Old 05.23.2015, 12:33 PM   #46676
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Honestly what pissed me off is that I never said I was good at writing about music. I actually expressed a sincere disgust for the generic nature of my write-ups. I need re-read anything O write about music and think, "damn, that's good stuff!"

And I made that clear. I didn't defend my "music writing." I actually said NO ONE was defending it, and in about 3 seconds I'm going to mention (for the third time) that I actually used the word "hate" to express my feelings about things I wrote regarding Knxwledge. So... There's really no reason for anything more to be said. The fact that people are still making snide remarks just makes it seem like I'm surrounded by people who luxuriate in Internet "flame wars."
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|