View Single Post
Old 06.11.2009, 01:24 PM   #132
skipvacuum
stalker

skipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMartin
Hey, sorry if you were confused, but I feel that we were pretty clear about what was offered. I also feel that we went pretty far and wide with the news about the Buy Early Get Now promotion. Where do you live? What stores are you referring to? In other territories the BEGN promotion is a much newer concept that might not have run as smoothly.
Also Sonic Youth are not on Matador in Japan. They have a separate deal there that we have nothing to do with.

i think it was explained quite clearly.i was kind of unhappy about the price when i signed up...until i got the records..i think the packaging on the LP's
is GREAT !......i do wish the bonus LP was in a nicer sleeve but compared to the Pavement BEGN LP and record store day release...the sleeve is awesome.
Hostess records sucks in my opinion...and anyone who knows me will agree with this statement "MATADOR RULES"