View Single Post
Old 02.17.2017, 10:37 AM   #29
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

And yeah, Voyage Voyage. There was a time around then when I think some people were really treating pop music as art. Kind of pretentious, but in a good way.This is another one.

See, I'd just call this ^^ pop. It's artistic, and it's ambitious and forward thinking for its era, but the main focus is still on the performer, the singing, and the performance.

Not trying to be a dick. I'm just saying I wouldn't really consider this "electronic music" myself. But to each his or her own! And thanks for participating. I hope more people do. This is looking to be a shit ass year for hip-hop, so I hope to be ass deep in new techno-house-acid-footwork-two-step-dance-ambient-whatever-the-fuck, and I'll need your help.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|