View Single Post
Old 10.21.2009, 09:47 AM   #86
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jef Mertens
weather reports state that tomorrow should be dry, so no rain. I think that's about as good as it can get there. I hope to finally meet some boardies.

I'm trying to make the soundcheck tomorrow and then check into my hotel with a friend of mine. after that we're heading back to the AB to get some drinks I guess.

no rain. that's great. cold?

would be nice to see you Jef!

uhmm, I should be in Brussels around 8 a clock in the morning. I'd like to do some sightseeing. I think Brussels is not that big, so everything worth of seeing should be pretty much concentrated in city (I'm not really keen on seeing EU parlament, hehehe)? I should do some googling tonight. uhmmm, any good RECORD STORES in town?

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|