View Single Post
Old 09.24.2007, 11:54 PM   #42
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
original version (9/05/07):
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappard
Bump! I'm probably going to upgrade my 80 GB portable (USB 2.0, 2.5") drive soon - so if anyone's up for 80 GB of uncirculated Sonic Youth / Moore / Ranaldo shows, PM me or drop me an email at rappard [at] gmail [dot] com.

Please note that (unlike my earlier offer) this offer applies to Americans as well, since airmail shipping will probably be around the $6 mark.

Because he realizes the bulk of my original suspicion arose from the uncirculated recordings claim, he made this edited version (9/24/07) after The Usher and sonicl posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappard
Bump! I'm probably going to upgrade my 80 GB portable (USB 2.0, 2.5") drive soon - so if anyone's up for 80 GB of with lots of uncirculated Sonic Youth / Moore / Ranaldo shows, PM me or drop me an email at rappard [at] gmail [dot] com.

Please note that (unlike my earlier offer) this offer applies to Americans as well, since airmail shipping will probably be around the $6 mark.

I wanted to post the second version in case he decides to change it yet again. The second quote above should continue to match this:
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...8&postcount=12

Oh, and before you can make some lame reply, rappard, there's a huge difference between editing for clarity and editing to change a crucial meaning of your words. There was no "lots of" in your original version that was posted here for months. For fuck's sake, you even made a point to bold "uncirculated" to make a big show of it. And your pre-emptive strike concerning editing only proves to further illustrate your preparedness for deception.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|