View Single Post
Old 11.07.2013, 03:42 PM   #110
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Wallace: Fiction. When are folks going to learn that tanking doesn't pay? When was the last time a team with the worst record got the No. 1 pick? In fact, when was the last time a top-three pick led the team that drafted him to an NBA title within five seasons? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking Tim Duncan some 14 years ago. The Lakers know better and have too much pride and respect to flat-out tank.

Thanks Wallace, I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT TANKING. It has NEVER worked, FOR ANY TEAMS, PERIOD! You don't win in the NBA through the draft, aside from maybe Magic Johnson, Tim Duncan and Kevin Durant, and technically Cleveland did pretty well for themselves with Lebron. How did Bulls win it all? Not the fucking draft. How did Lakers win it all in the 2000s? Not the fucking draft.

You win it all through smart trades and free-agent veterans and that is a fact! Let Celtics tank. It won't help them! Let Philly tank, won't help them either

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|