View Single Post
Old 10.16.2019, 10:00 AM   #7276
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
what’s your point? are you just seeking vindication from another sheltered old white dude? dressing up your views in vaguely-worded meanderings from an ‘artist’ isn’t justification for peddling dangerous baseless idiocy.

guest - if you’ve been reading this thread with any regularity, you know I’ve posted MY beliefs and thoughts regarding comments made here at SYG.

Now, I do use my meager understanding of the law to validate my position and help explain where I’m coming from. I’ve also been linking source material and quotes as I grew tired “of some” (not all) saying —Fox talking points, Trump tweets— as their only rebuttal.

I’ve encouraged anyone to quote and reply anything I’ve been mistaken about.

While I make every effort to be factual, and as I’ve stated above in prior post, I’ll happily admit if I got something wrong.

Sharing Nick’s thoughts is just my way of stirring the SYG pot......it does appear that his words have aggravated some.

I’m curious, guest, will you pose a similar question to Nick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
.....you right mate? ironed your garb recently?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|