View Single Post
Old 04.22.2006, 11:37 AM   #35
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
ok id argue if i had the time really, i finish work for the weekend in about 10 minutes but here goes..
i think Truncated thinks i'm some type of fonzy type creature living in my parents basement listening to all my Emo idols telling me that "down the road and not across the street" is the proper way to kill myself and oh wait here's Jack White doin a coke ad and thats about to push me over the edge.. Like i mean the line "what if everyone else like the same bands you do" what the fuck is that about? White Stripes were an international band way before anyone doing a coke ad, How stupid would i sound saying.." i liked them way before the Ad and how dare all yee cokehead's jump on MY bandwagon" no that sounds fuckin stupid and not the comments of a 28 year old man, thats the same 28 year old who started listening to sonic youth at 16, i've like thme when they were popular and like them when "the popular" was giving up on them..

Its a fuckin shite ad and a shite song and ok Jack White can do what he wants (the chap is a genius musician) i do feel doing this is a shite move for him...

over to you.

(PS sorry about the "bollox" comment but "I would bet my literal life that if Sonic Youth were more popular, 80% of you assholes wouldn't be on this board" really rubbed me up the wrong way)