View Single Post
Old 05.28.2013, 10:51 AM   #35662
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
had a great weekend. jammed my ring finger so bad playing football with my friend's kids that I had to cut off my wedding band. Good thing my wife wanted to get me a nicer wedding band already! (we were flat broke when we got married so my band was a bit thin and lowly). it was sad though either way!

Had a great weekend though, Great cookout with friends, got wasted on dank.

I know! Went to a family baby shower (one of these weird 21st "coed" baby showers where there is a trashcan full of beer and carne asada, its not like when I was a kid and men we explictly NOT invited so women could have a private sphere and space to talk about awkward pregnancy shit) and had a great time smoking and playing with the kids. Then when I got home drank some private reserve brews and watch my Heat DESTROY those pesky Indiana Pacers, and my neighbors had a HUGE party to celebrate their daughters University graduation. They had tacos, a traditional Mariachi band, and all the free Negra Modelo I could drink. It was like a celebration party for my Heat win!! Monday went to a bad ass BBQ in Pasadena at the foot of the San Gabriels and had beers and carne/tri-tip/bbq chicken like CRAZY. It has been one extended celebration for days, and while I don't drink excessively to get drunk, I have been eating and drinking like a Medici prince!!! It goes on and on and on like Steve Perry sang, because tonight my Heat are playing and I got shitload of leftover beers from my "brew 2-go-bag" to get into when I get home from work. Life is good!! (because at this moment it is great, last week had panic attacks from stress and next week enough bullshit to give me an aneuyrism but for now in this moment, we should all celebrate the very joyous gift of life!!)

http://kimages.imikimi.com/image/gJX...ax&wid th=400

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|