View Single Post
Old 01.13.2013, 06:05 PM   #53
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

FUCK Yeah! That moment when we made the miraculous kick and the split screen caught Pete Carroll throwing his headset on the ground saying, "Fuck it!" made this the best Falcons game since Vick ran up and handed Greenbay their first play-off home game loss ever ten years ago! Mike Smith is just too blundering, I can't count how many blown opportunities Falcons have had under his watch the past five years but results are results, behind John Harbaugh's 61 wins, Mike Smith's 55 makes him the second most winning coach over the past ten years! Like the late and great Al Davis said, "Just win baby!"

What a crazy weekend, it was air it out in the Divisionals. First Flacco with the Baltimore Bomb which may just catch fame like the Hail Mary or the Immaculate Reception, then Kaepernuck exploded in the air against Packers, and not Matty Ice calmly walks on the field and throws two bombers down the field in the final 31 seconds to get in perfect field goal range. This uber-passing NFL is insane!

By the way, this is my best NFL play-offs ever, BOTH my teams advanced to the Conference games for the first time ever, and even a team I am bandwagoning did it again too! If 49erz beat my Falcons we can accept that, and if Ravens make it to Superbowl against 49erz my fantasy picks from last year will finally materialize. Either way, this was the shit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Should have said come from behind when trailing by 20 to only lose by 2......another great game!

Raven game from last night with this Atlanta game has soooo made up for everything the Alabama vs. Notre Dame game wasn't!

You couldn't imagine how insane it has been for me for BOTH my teams to have clinched the NFL equivalent of the buzzer-beater! Mother of God that was beautiful football. I am glad Ravens had to grit to grind it out with confidence as if Bo Jackson was on the field. I am pumped that Falcons overcame their jitters and coaching blunders (Mike Smith, seriously, dude, WTF?!?!) and came from behind. That is our specialty. Hanging in there, driving in the final seconds, we do that. Tonight, the whole country and especially ESPN's Mike Sando are all eating a dick. Baltimore won it out the love of football, Atlanta because they are sincerely great guys who overcame all of America's hate. Most underrated 1st seed team ever. Denver had the second softest schedule and everybody praised their every move and strongly favored them for the Superbowl, even as Petyon Manning now ties Brett Farve with NFL record most playoff losses. Atlanta has an admittedly soft but still gritty schedule and everybody, I mean EVERYBODY had so much things to say about it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|