View Single Post
Old 08.16.2006, 11:56 AM   #25
fluxequalsrad
stalker

fluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's asses
Sympathy For the Strawberry...but it always changes.

This album was the perfect intro to SY for me, The Empty Page was just perfect pop and I loved it the first time I heard it.... then it slowly leaaned me into the more difficult peices like Karenology. I remember I was 14 at the time when this came out and was trippin' balls to the mid section of Karenology. (sober at the time, never even had a drink until I was 17) What an amazing album.

I heard somewhere that Karenology was done like Female Mechanic with some of the stuff taken from a show. ..

Anyway, does anyone know where portion of Karenology that was taken from a concert starts? I'm pretty sure it starts somewhere in the noisey section and goes right to the end (Thus the cheering).
fluxequalsrad is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|