View Single Post
Old 01.23.2007, 12:36 AM   #38
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Went on a date with Kim, got her drunk and went back to her place. Things started getting frisky in her living room. Next thing you know, Thurston appears from behind a bookcase wearing a bunny costume. Then, Lee comes downstairs riding Steve bareback. Before I knew what was happening, the five of us were getting it on. I knew it was something special when I woke up the next morning with our five bodies intertwined and I didn't feel the slightest bit awkward. We've been in love ever since.

No, wait a minute, that wasn't Sonic Youth. Wrong band! No, with Sonic Youth, it was all about the music.
Magic Wheel Memory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|