View Single Post
Old 09.05.2011, 06:50 PM   #5731
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn Curtain
Wild Flag 2011-08-12 Williamsburg Waterfront, Brooklyn, NY (DPA4061) by acidjack
(but I think the band didn't want to be recorded that night )
Judging by acidjack's post on twitter, i've got the impression that the band's petitions were that this recording (and I suppose others too) wasn't distributed until the record was available. The actual release date is just around the corner (September 13), and the whole album has already been up for streaming in MP3 quality on NPR, so I think spreading of the files now probably wouldn't go against the wishes of Wild Flag (Still, acidjack has requested to not post it anywhere else). Hopefully there will be more recordings making it into dimeadozen soon, the band is about to go on tour and it seems that they are taper-friendly.