View Single Post
Old 10.19.2012, 10:43 AM   #2
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Saw several of his performances over the years, powerful and individual - and he always worked with the best players.

Dear friends,

It is with great difficulty that I type these words. David's family has informed me that he passed earlier tonight at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ. His physical body failed but his spirit was completely ready to move onward.

There will be news forthcoming on a memorial service and we'll inform you of this when it becomes available.

"A giant" doesn't even begin to describe this man. David had a whole lot more to teach us. I know I had a whole lot more to learn from him, but am elementally and eternally grateful for all that he offered and revealed in his time here on this earth.

wa `alaykumu s-salāmu wa rahmatu l-lāhi wa barakātuh David

Steven Joerg
AUM Fidelity

www.aumfidelity.com
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|