View Single Post
Old 09.10.2006, 04:14 AM   #32
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
i got a free compilation CD with a magazine which included death valley 69. this was the first song i heard and i was slightly indifferent to it at first. i gradually grew to dig it quite a lot. then when sunday came out, i saw the video on jools holland and i became obsessed by his band and this video. i requested from my aunt for christmas either a thousand leaves or hello nasty by beastie boys. she got me a thousand leaves.
initially i hated ATL (apart from Sunday). however, i remained fascinated by Sonic Youth and after doing some research, got Daydream Nation next. I was instantly hooked, listened to it every day pretty much. i was 14 and began a uniquely adolescent obsession with sonic youth. i gradually acquired their entire back catalogue. i remember getting dirty and being blown away. first time i heard sister was quite a revelation.. i actually bought EVOL, Sister, and Bad Moon Rising all at the same time.. that was a good day... one day i was skating through edinburgh with a friend when i found a tenner on the street which i used to purchase washing machine. good memories.