View Single Post
Old 06.16.2006, 03:43 PM   #20
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
i would put money on incinerate. it was described as the "single" by pitchfork (not that they're the final authority), plus it was one of the first songs to come out on their myspace. i thought they still needed to get the hang of reena last night in dc (i listened to the stream -- wasn't there), and pink steam and turquoise boy are out because of time. dybir and or sound halfway like b-sides, so probably not those. lee's never played one of his songs on tv (to my knowledge), so rats is probably out. i never got the impression that lights out or the neutral were likely to gain much exposure. only other possible contenders are what a waste and sleepin' around, and maybe, MAYBE jams run free. but still probably incinerate.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|