View Single Post
Old 08.11.2010, 10:48 AM   #77
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
i think making a thread about how shit the board has got is totally redundant - would it not be a better solution to go and make some more though provoking, or just silly/funny posts. but since you started one i'm gonna go ahead and throw in my two cents.

i think the board used to be a lot less angry, and have a lot less out and out hate/hate relationships than it does now.

and c'mon, we never have silly threads anymore, remember "was robin hood a real person" and all the boardie soap opera threads?

i don't really post alot but i like knowing that this forum is here and i will always find something to make me think or make me smile - its sad when i don't look at it for a few months and come back and another one of the big posters has disappeared.... then i realise its probably because they've got a life! haha. but i'm not really an internet person, only when i've got a lot of time on my hands, which is rare.

anyway, that was really rambling and unstructured, sorry, but i'm guess i'm trying to say that i feel the attitude of the eboard is different now to how it was a few years ago, but its still a good place - we wouldn't all be posting shit on here if we didn't think so.

anyway, i'm leaving the board, you'll never see me again. don't even bother to pm. it's just too damn boring here.

dont go lucy i like you i need grls to talk to too

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|