View Single Post
Old 09.07.2011, 03:40 PM   #65
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulasch Noir
right, having money is nice, but you should also have enough time spending it, no? So I think the best constellation (for me) would be to work only part time, while having the income of an (average) full time job (you also won't feel what we have here and call tax progression to such an extent). And the right education might be a big help in achieving this aim.

I don't quite understand this. I sometimes need time off or time to do anything and can't get any and it's very frustrating... but I don't understand the aim to work very little. I'd be bored. Honestly, I think a better aim is to work at something you're passionate about and gives you pleasure. Money is important, but not that important. I think there's a sad culture that "work" should mean something that is boring and unpleasant.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|