View Single Post
Old 02.04.2013, 06:25 PM   #88
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Gotta love the classic Journey line!

As good as a coach he may be, Jim doesn't know how to win or lose with grace, poise or dignity.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bytor Peltor again.

Ravens, we've been humbled by losing games, by getting hated on by the media, by personal tragedies, shit our owner just passed away and we won it with our Art patches, something even the feared Patriots couldn't do for their owners' wife with the MHK patches. A priceless Superbowl for Smith's brother, for Ray Lewis' career, for Ed Reed and Joe Flacco to finally become elite in their positions, and hopefully even the Niners will be tempered by this loss. Sports is MORE SO about losing than winning, because even if you win the championship, you inevitably lose several games in the process. You have to LOSE with dignity, respect, and above all else the ability to LEARN from your losses.

Niners scare me for the sake of my Falcons next year, but this was Ravens destiny, and I am blessed to be a part of it

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|