View Single Post
Old 09.15.2017, 11:43 AM   #300
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The majority of men (50-60%) entering the Roman Catholic seminaries to become Catholic priests come from Catholic orphanages and catholic schools worldwide, where they have likely been exposed to abuse or possibly suffered it themselves as they grew up, and when they are "guided" into becoming priests as a life-career-path they bring their inherited sicknesses with them, to apply to the many unattended young children they now have access too. fucking horrible. They are told that sex is a sin yet they see nuns fucking and sucking, priests fucking and sucking, and experience sexual horror at the hands of these sadistic fucks.