View Single Post
Old 03.01.2016, 11:12 PM   #47
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I was naïve until Obama. what a bunch of shiiiiiiiiiiittttttt! the price of gas has gone down so, I've give him that but he did a fucked up job on the whole health care issue but no one figured in the insurance companies.

yeah my doctor won't accept my pains and my plains to satisfy and insure yr plans to make money.
Insurance companies love to blame Obamacare for problems it didn't create. Meanwhile millions of people who didn't have access now do. So Barry fucked up what exactly?

There is plenty to criticize about the president, like his assassination programs or multiple military campaigns overseas while somehow winning a damned Nobel Peace Prize. Or totally caving to big interests or totally abandoning black and brown people despite having plenty of federal powers to address crucial social justice issues. But Obamacare might be his one ok thing..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|