Thread: The Eternal
View Single Post
Old 04.16.2009, 07:30 AM   #203
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic johnny
Ordered the Limited T-shirt/artbook CD w/extra tracks etc, etc edition from Japan...

Moi aussi.

But why the hell do they only do the t-shirts in small or medium? Surely there must be some fat people in Japan? I can imagine that, Japan being Japan, they are generally made to hide away in shame and therefore there's no point in their having nice clothes, but what about those Sumo guys? Surely there's gotta be a sumo guy who likes Sonic Youth and will want a t-shirt? And who's gonna dare to be the one to tell him he can't have one?

I've ordered small and will give it to my girlfriend so that she can be the coolest-looking chick in her aerobics class.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|