View Single Post
Old 11.24.2013, 10:22 PM   #73
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
anyway if someone thinks i'm a troll
just to think something negative of me

Hold up Gasty, don't think its personal or that we think negatively of you its not that at all, rather, by accusing you of being a troll speaks more of the content of your posts, not the content of your character. We don't know you, we can't make rash judgments like that, but we can condemn your posts for the bewildering trolling that it is. I will give you credit, you are by far the most sophisticated, baffling, and surreal troll I've ever seen. If you just posted like 83% less posts, I'd probably think you were the best poster on SYG, but since you bombard our forum with endless free-associative incoherent shite, I have to say the sheer volume of your posts is about as annoying as the Holy and Venerable Troll-Archimandrite khchris

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|