View Single Post
Old 05.22.2009, 04:26 PM   #111
summer
stalker

summer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancydavid
So, on the same note do you think that them recording over those tapes means there will never be a big "sister" re-issue?
i understand that they did rerelease the "master dik" e.p. which KINDA serves as rereleased material from the sister/ciccone period.
blah blah blah...
ayway, do you think a "sister" reissue is gonna happen or needed at all?
See for the most part, I think atsonic park is being an ass in this particular thread, yet.. If you've been here 9 years, and see dumb posts like this all the time, damn, I guess I sorta kinda don't blame you? Like that was the whole point of this fucking thread and things like this were discussed on the first page. This guy has only 3 posts, so it really comes off like.. he didn't even read any of the thread, he just posted his question as soon as he saw the name of the thread. Like, I don't know. How stupid do you have to be.

summer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|